Group Employee Benefits
With government regulations and compliance on one side of the equation and cost management on the other, effective plan management can be overwhelming. Yet, effectively managing the plans you offer to your employees has become vital to retaining good employees while remaining compliant. As financial service professionals, we have no contractual obligations to any individual insurer.
Aligning with our strategic partners we help you provide:
Pension, 401(k), 403(b) & 457 Plans
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment
Medical Savings Accounts
Vision & Dental Plans
Our custom designed, qualified and non-qualified employee benefit programs include:
Equity Split Dollar: Using corporate dollars for personal insurance
Executive Bonus Plans: Fully tax deductible to the employer and totally selective in participation
Deferred Compensation Plans: Provides maximum corporate flexibility and control
Salary Continuation Plans: Provides maximum security for key executives.
Turn Benefits Awareness into Action
Our firm closely works with your organization and leadership to develop targeted talent education solutions that align with your benefits package, company culture, vision and objectives. Providing customized financial health and wellness programs can help improve business agility and performance while producing direct results.
- Employee Education Solutions:
- Education Solutions provides employees with a unified worksite strategy based on their benefits and 401(k) plan, saving them time & effort needed to tackle it alone.
- Workshops on financial planning, retirement planning, 401(k) enrollment, investment concepts, estate planning and more.
- Employee Advice Solutions:
Improve the chances that your employees will take control of their personal finances to help reach their financial goals.
- One-on-One retirement benefits counseling.
- Investment advice, including investments held inside and outside the plan.
- Financial Planning advice tailored to individual goals and circumstances.
- Focus on Retirement readiness by increasing actual savings in the plan.
Securities and investment advisory services are offered solely by Equity Services, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC.
- EmployeeTransition Solutions:
Departure of employees is difficult for all parties. Transition Solutions makes the process less stressful, giving employees advice they need to move forward.
- Early separation counseling, when employees leave their current employment.
- Retirement counseling, to help employees prepare for their next phase of life.
- Rollover education and guidance, covering tax considerations, asset allocation and withdrawals.
Good For Employees. Great For YOU.
Employee Education Advantages:
Maximize benefits enrollment and compensation plans.
Lower employee turnover, healthcare costs and absenteeism.
Implement sound financial strategies and work to get on track for retirement.
Attain higher productivity and less wasted time & stress dealing with money matters at work.
Provide a high-touch, employee education service with no plan-level cost.
Elevate employee enrollment and participation.
Reduce the HR time and burden of providing financial guidance.
Manage fiduciary 404C plan requirements with DOL and ERISA guidelines.
Provide a more competitive benefits package to attract and retain key employees.